Call for Presentations
The Scientific Committee invites you to submit high-quality papers for poster and oral presentation on any topic related to mucosal health research involving aquaculture species. Works on model organisms can be considered as long as with implications to aquaculture. Areas of particular interest include:
- Advances in mucosal immune system of fish and shellfish
- Evolution of fish mucosal immunity
- Mucosal immunomodulation
- Omics in mucosal health
- Quantitative mucosal health
- New farming technologies
Each oral presenter shall be entitled to no more than 15 minutes. This includes the presentation period and the time for discussion.
The presenting authors are kindly requested to provide their presentation in PowerPoint format (PPTX or PPT) to the Conference Secretariat the day before the presentation. Kindly provide the file name using this format: day number_session number_last name. (Eg. Day1_Session 1_Tafalla)
Size: The maximum size for posters is A0 (118.9cm X 84.1cm) in portrait layout.
Authors are requested to mount their posters on the morning of Wednesday, October 4, 2022.
Mounting materials will be provided by the Conference Secretariat.
Authors should submit their abstract using the template provided below. The file should either be in a Word (doc. or docx) format. All abstracts must be in English – the official language of the symposium.
The following instructions should be carefully followed:
1) The page format should be Standard A4 paper (210mm x 297mm = 8.27” x 11.69”) (portrait), with margins of 2.5 cm throughout.
2) The TITLE OF THE PAPER in capital, bold letters (font size 13), with the exception of scientific names which should be upper/lower case and italicized.
3) Names of the authors should follow the Harvard Referencing System, font size 12 (example: Lazado, C.C.
), justified and separated from the title by two lines. The name of the presenting author should be in bold letters and underlined. In the next line, the affiliation of the authors should also be provided.
4) The text of the summary (font size 12) starts 3 lines after the addresses, headed by the word SUMMARY, justified.
5) All text should be typed single spaced. Calibri light (or equivalent font), size 12, should be used.
6) The maximum length of the abstract is 1 page, no graphs or references.
7) Paragraphs should be justified without indentation and separated by single line spacing.
Download the abstract template here:
Abstracts should be submitted via the registration portal below.
500 EUR - Regular
400 EUR - Student
The registration covers attendance to all talks, coffee breaks and lunches, certificate of attendance.
We accept payment by credit card and bank transfer.
Payment by credit card
A payment link will be sent to you after registration.
Payment by bank/wire transfer
HOLDER: Viajes El Corte Inglés, S.A.
BANK NAME: Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (B.B.V.A.)
ADDRESS: C/ Alcalá, 16 - 28014 Madrid - Spain
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0182 3999 3702 0066 4662
IBAN CODE: ES97 0182 3999 3702 0066 4662
SWIFT CODE/BIC CODE: BBVAESMMXXX
Kindly include “MHA2022 Registration” in your transfer information.